1. Critically evaluate the functions and services provided by the Rooms Division operations (Front office & Housekeeping Department).
MODULE TITLE: Hospitality Operations
Learning Outcomes Covered:
1. Critically evaluate the functions and services provided by the Rooms Division, facilities and security departments in a range of hospitality businesses.
2. Determine the key operational issues affecting the performance of front office and housekeeping areas of any hospitality business.
3. Critically examine the role of revenue/yield management strategies within hospitality operations.
The Group (maximum 4-5 individuals in each group) are required to select an organisation from any of the following Hospitality and Tourism related sector, also the selected organisation need to be agreed by the module leader. Your group should prepare (maximum 16-20 slides in total addressing the presentation questions below. The duration of the presentation should be a maximum of 45 minutes in total for each group
Assessment Questions: (Group Presentation)
1. Critically evaluate the functions and services provided by the Rooms Division operations (Front office & Housekeeping Department). (LO 1) 25 marks
2. Determine the key operational roles and responsibilities of a Front Office Manager and an Executive Housekeeper in a hotel? (LO 1) 25 marks
3. Analyse the customer complaints, complaints handling procedures and the synthesis of customer care skills for the Guest Relations Manager/Officer and how does managing this issue affect their performance? (LO 2) 25 marks
4. Critically analyse the Yield Management/Revenue Management, including elements of Yield Management. What are the high demand tactics of yield Management that Revenue Manager can apply within the hotel to increase the Occupancy and Average Daily Room rate (ADR)? (LO 3)
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions