APP304 - Payroll Accounting and Technology Practicum
Payroll Accounting and Technology Practicum
The student who successfully completes the Payroll Technology Practicum will be able to complete an annual payroll cycle using appropriate technology. Case studies will illustrate both routine and non-routine payroll scenarios commonly encountered by payroll professionals.
One credit towards the Accounting and Payroll Diploma Program.
Upon successful completion of this subject the student will be able to:
1. Apply payroll technology knowledge to set up a payroll for an organization.
2. Complete a comprehensive case study that uses payroll technology to process one regular payroll cycle.
3. Complete a comprehensive case study that uses payroll technology to process non-regular payroll occurrences.
4. Analyze payroll technology data to provide organizational information.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of how to maintain system integrity.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions