Imagine you are working for a big makeup eg: MAC a reputational makeup company who is looking to design a makeup in particular a Lip kit.
Intellectual property Law (2000 word)
Imagine you are working for a big makeup eg: MAC a reputational makeup company who is looking to design a makeup in particular a Lip kit. The company has asked you to write up a report looking at the copyright of makeup within the industry before creating their own. You then research the relevant area and produce a report for your employer, as the case may be. explore the law relevant to a scenario, where you get to choose that scenario.
The report should therefore concentrate on a particular aspect of IP, but you must spend a paragraph identifying how that aspect fits into IP as a whole. The report should then analyse the relevant legislation/case law, how it works or fails to operate because of weaknesses, or deal with technological changes.
- Look at the case of Vlada Haggerty has been the victim of intellectual property theft numerous times. She is a world-renowned makeup artist whose signature "drip-lip" has caused a sensation in the world of beauty products. Images of her makeup designs that she posted online have been stolen and used in the marketing campaigns of other brands, including Kylie Jenner and Make Up For Ever, forcing Haggerty to file lawsuits to reclaim her rights
- Talk about the Laws within the makeup and Intellectual property law.
- Give at least 5 cases about make up industry.
- Analyse the relevant legislation/case law, how it works or fails to operate because of weaknesses.
- Give a suggestion to the company on how they can create their own makeup eg: lipkit
- Oscola referencing
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions