Establish proficient interpersonal skills in developing positive therapeutic relationships and working alliances.
Assignment Learning Outcome(s) On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Establish proficient interpersonal skills in developing positive therapeutic relationships and working alliances.
2. Critically evaluate clinical skills in assessment, formulation, intervention planning, evaluation, reformulation and reflection.
3. Critically select theory-practice links to evaluate relevant therapeutic approaches and their implementation in specific contexts.
4. Become self-aware of strengths and limitations, using reflective practice and peer support during the practical learning environment within the cohort.
5. Respectfully discuss and articulately evaluate the strengths and limitations of multidisciplinary and interprofessional working models and practice.
Select one of the case vignettes on which to base your report. Critically appraise the information available to develop a complete case report (4,500 words); suitable to the early stage of work you would be at if you were the practitioner.
A therapeutic interpersonal relationship can be characterized as one which is seen by patients to envelop mindful, and strong nonjudgmental conduct, installed in a protected climate during a regularly unpleasant period.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions