Answer: 1. Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant theories associated with global corporate policies and strategies.
Introduction: This individual assignment will be assessed by means of a 3,000 words (maximum) report. The assignment has been designed to allow you to develop and use your knowledge and skills in understanding key strategic issues relating to the Global Steel Manufacturing Industry. You will be required to apply the strategic concepts and analytical techniques studied in this module. All the learning outcomes below will be assessed:
1. Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant theories associated with global corporate policies and strategies.
2. Understand the holistic nature of strategy and apply analytical techniques to solve complex problems in real life organisations.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of the strategic decision making process through critical analysis of how strategic decision making enables an organisation to relate to its global business environment.
4. Critically evaluate and monitor the business mission, objectives and policies of international organisations.
5. Use critical reflective skills to reflect on the impact of their understanding on the problem solving process.
Your task is to carry out a critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by global steel manufacturers, using the case study provided and other materials researched. You will be expected to select and apply appropriate theories, techniques and models studied during the module whilst having regard to the practical aspects of strategy development.
Your assignment should be presented in a business report format and should be 3,000 words (maximum) (excluding executive summary/abstract, references and relevant appendices). The report should include a title page and abstract and be fully and consistently referenced, using Harvard Referencing style. The title page should be clearly labelled with your name, your course and the name of the case study.
It is recommended that you research information additional to the case study to support your arguments. This may be obtained from a diverse range of sources and you are encouraged to research the issues in whichever way you deem appropriate.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions