Compare and contrast between the positive and negative aspects of services and products being sold online and offline
Assessment: Individual Report (2000 - 3000 words)
Technology has never been more important than the use of it at the current time due to COVID-19. Many businesses are trying to keep their services online and conducting communications like meetings, conferences etc online.
You are required to write a report on the following topic:
- Compare and contrast between the positive and negative aspects of services and products being sold online and offline.
- Discuss the challenges and measures of security and privacy that individuals and businesses take when they go online.
- Due to widespread of COVID-19, many businesses are turning to provide their services online. Select any two tools, compare and contrast their features, applications, suitability etc.
You can consider the following: Zoom, Go to Meeting, Team viewer, WebEx etc.
This assessment addresses LO1, LO2, LO3 and LO4:
LO1: Understand the key terms and considerations associated with using the internet
LO2: Take responsibility for personal security and privacy when using the internet
LO3: Develop online research skills
LO4: Develop digital communication skills
- It is expected that you use current peer-reviewed journals and articles to ensure that you have an in-depth understanding of your topic particularly for the Literature Review.
- There must be sufficient linkage between theory and practice.
- Harvard style of references should be used.
Please note the following when completing your written project:
- Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
- Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
- Length: 2000 to 3000 words [with +/- of 10%]
- Document format: Report
- Ensure a clear title, course, and ID number is on a cover/title slide
Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information on the Internet ONLY. At least EIGHT references must be provided.
In the main body of your submission you must give credit to authors on whose research your work is based. Append to your submission a reference list that indicates the books, articles, etc. that you have read or quoted in order to complete this assignment (e.g. for books: surname of author and initials, year of publication, title of book, edition, publisher: place of publication).
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions