Demonstrate a critical understanding of the context of health and social care initiatives in dementia care (locally, nationally and internationally)
All modules in UK Higher Education have learning outcomes that you will study towards and then demonstrate you have met them. In order to do this, you will draw on many factors such as:
- your prior learning and experience
- the module learning units and task
- your wider reading, reflection (and possibly practice)
- and, also the expertise of your tutors and other students.
In most modules, it will be clear exactly which of these learning outcomes is assessed in which of the assessments you have to submit and pass.
On successful completion of this learning, and this module, you will be able to:
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the context of health and social care initiatives in dementia care (locally, nationally and internationally)
2. Critically analyse barriers to maintaining personhood.
3. Critically reflect on their own effectiveness in developing a service improvement project/initiative.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions