Situation Analysis (pages 30-35) --What are the general dynamics of the industry and market which have an important influence on your promotional strategy?
Final Integrated Marketing Communications Plan – Due Week 7
At the end of the course, each student will submit an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan which brings all the key areas together. Many of these items you should have already addressed in your three (3) mini projects and should include this material in your final plan. This written plan, between 10-12 pages in length, must address each of the following areas and be labeled accordingly:
1. Situation Analysis (pages 30-35) --What are the general dynamics of the industry and market which have an important influence on your promotional strategy? In particular, what is the nature of the consumer behavior in the product category and what is the nature of the competitive situation?
- 2. Target Market Analysis (page 46-47) --How is the target market defined and why? What are
The important characteristics of the target market?
3. Positioning Strategy (pages 55-60) --What positioning strategy will be employed and why? (REMEMBER: Own a Word)
4. Message Strategy (pages 200-211) --What message will be communicated to the consumers and why? How will this be communicated (i.e., what is your message strategy?)? Also, you should address the key points from Project 1.
5. Media Strategy (pages 36, 339, & 352-366) --Which media will be employed to get the message across and why? (REMEMBER!! One of the media must involve a video which can be shown either on television or on the internet). How will the message be executed in each media? What levels of reach and frequency do you hope to achieve?
6. Sales Promotion (pages 23-24 & 526-575) --What type of sales promotion will be employed and why (i.e., what are the objectives)? In general terms, what proportion of the budget will be devoted to sales promotion relative to advertising and why? Also, you should address the key points from Project 2.
7. Public Relation (pages 26-27 & 579-590) - - Please indicate any public relations activities you would engage in and why. Also, you should address the key points from Project 2.
- 8. Direct Marketing (pages 21 & 478-495) -- What types of direct marketing will you employ as part of your campaign and why? What are the objectives of these efforts? Also, you should address the key points from Project 3.
- 9. Integration (pages 5, 8-16) -- How are your different types of communications integrated to achieve objectives? How do you plan to influence the different stages of the consumer decision making process?
10. Communication Effectiveness (pages 635-636) -- What methods will you use to measure the effectiveness of each or your communications?
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions