An introduction to product or service range supported by company data and industry trends.
You have now been asked to write a report that will be given to potential investors or clients attending the exhibition. The report will focus on the principles of successful selling and the importance of developing sales strategies that yield profitability for the organisation for the product or service identified in task one. You will need to produce a report to be given to all the delegates at the meeting and it must cover the following:
- An introduction to product or service range supported by company data and industry trends.
- Describe and explain the key principles and techniques of successful selling relevant to the company.
- Describe the concept of ‘selling through others’ and explain the importance and advantages of using this sales technique. Use relevant examples to enhance your answer.
- Critically Analyse how these principles and techniques contribute to building and managing customer relationships. Use examples from your own organisation as well as from other organisations.
- Evaluate sales structures relevant to the product range.
- Critically assess the implementation of different sales structures, illustrating with specific organisational examples.
- Explain sales strategies maximising profitability as a critical element of corporate account management within a defined sales structure.
- Evaluate and recommend how an efficient sales structure can improve financial viability, and assist a strategic advantage over competitors.
- A set of conclusions and recommendations feeding through to an executive summary.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions