Develop an individual 15-minute presentation in a media format of their choice e.g. video, audio cast narrated PowerPoint.
Develop an individual 15-minute presentation in a media format of their choice e.g. video, audio cast narrated PowerPoint. The assessment covers all learning outcomes and correct use of the required referencing format and style. The specific criteria will be:
Internationalisation: the global economy; emerging economies; global workforce.
Technological innovation: the digital age; emerging technologies; technological interaction; disruptive nature of technology; Artificial Intelligence
Sustainability: the ethical consumer; corporate social responsibility; fraud; dirty work; hidden work; the role of business in society; United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals; emotion work
The presentation should include:
Introduction and scope to the topics.
Development of critical discussion of the concepts introduced as part of the module.
Demonstration of an understanding of the dynamic and changing business world at local, national, and international levels.
Shows ability to develop and consider an argument and make the appropriate evaluation of ethical dilemmas.
Demonstrate reflective discussion and evidence application of theory to practice.
The outcomes of the presentation is to:
Personal & Transferable Skills
1. Evaluate ethical dilemmas and make appropriate ethical decisions based on the evidence base.
2. Question orthodoxy using balanced, logical, and supported argument.
Research, Knowledge & Cognitive Skills
3. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the dynamic and changing nature of the business environment at a strategic, local, national, and international level.
4. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of organisations: their nature, structure, governance and internal processes and the associated individual and organisational behaviours that exist within and between organisations.
5. Be reflective: evaluate own learning through applying own practice to current thinking around business issues.
6. Engage effectively in academic debate and present arguments through answering examination questions around current business issues.
The assessment covers all learning outcomes, being assessed on the understanding of contemporary issues in business management. The presentation should include a high standard analysis of contemporary issues, exemplary illustrations and application relating to the external environment. Provides insight supplemented by an in-depth scoping review. An excellent discussion of contemporary issues supported by high quality sources and an excellent understanding of the dynamic and changing business world at local, national and international levels. It should include exemplary recommendations based upon critical findings that are realistic to contemporary business, and show a sound knowledge and appreciation of a theoretical model with strong links to personal, academic and professional development.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions