Produce a Quality Management handbook. This will outline all the approaches to quality management and the benefits. It should include: the main approaches organisations use to manage quality
Sample Assignment: Managing Quality
ATHE L4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
Unit code: R/505/9203
You have just gained a placement with a medium sized private limited company. They are experiencing production problems which are resulting both in an increase in customer complaints and high staff turnover. The Chief Executive wants a thorough review of quality management to address these problems. She has asked that a series of presentations and workshops take place to ensure everyone in the organisation understands:
- the activities that make up quality management
- how this supports organisational performance
- the role administration plays in managing quality.
You have been asked to produce the documentation (handbook, presentation slides, hand-outs and other documentation) to support the senior managers who will be leading these workshops.
Produce a Quality Management handbook. This will outline all the approaches to quality management and the benefits. It should include:
- the main approaches organisations use to manage quality
- an explanation of how organisations benefit from continuous improvement
- an analysis of the differences between compliance and ownership based approaches to achieving quality
- an explanation of how organisations benefit from adopting a holistic approach to quality management
Assessment Criteria 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4
Your handbook has been accepted. Each Divisional Manager will ask their supervisors to read the handbook that you have produced, before attending a presentation, in which they will show how quality management supports performance management. You have been asked to produce the presentation and supporting notes using appropriate presentation software. Using organisations you know well or have researched as examples, provide:
- an explanation of how quality management supports performance
- an evaluation of the main approaches to performance evaluation
- an examination of the role of quality management in meeting customer needs.
Assessment Criteria 2.1/2.2/2.3
Some of the people at the presentation will have administrative roles in the organisation. Please provide a separate document for them in which you:
- explain the role they play in supporting the management of quality
- analyse the role of administrative systems in the effective management of quality.
Assessment Criteria 3.1/3.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions