Understand both the practical application and underlying philosophy of research methods within the accounting/finance arena
If you complete the course successfully, you should be able to:
- Understand both the practical application and underlying philosophy of research methods within the accounting/finance arena
- Understand the appropriate research and enquiry techniques needed to assess accounting/finance challenges within the wider business context
- Identify, acquire and analyse financial and other data for business-related problems
- Undertake and communicate the results from an independent piece of research work
- Think and act creatively in dealing with complex financial problems in a professional context
- Apply theoretical models to real world business solutions.
- Think critically and creatively in identifying, evaluating, and critically appraising alternative solutions to business problems
- Solve complex problems to support financial decision making
- Undertake research into a finance-related business problems and to apply skills in the assembling and analysis of data collected
- Synthesise and use information and knowledge effectively.
- Tangible work as evidence to themselves and existing/potential employers of capabilities relating to independent research and thinking
- Research design and development of data collection and analysis strategies
- Numeracy and quantitative skills applied to financial evaluations and business management decisions
- Critical self-reflection applied to business practice and experience
- Effective communication of complex solutions to business related decisions
- Effective use of information technology
- High personal effectiveness, applying critical self-awareness and personal resource management in the context of a diverse business environment.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions