You will produce a project plan for a suitable project for your work-place. If there is not much scope of developing a project plan in relation to your work-place,
Project and Operations Management
You will produce a project plan for a suitable project for your work-place. If there is not much scope of developing a project plan in relation to your work-place, you must agree a project title of your choice and scope with your tutor. The Project Plan will include the use of Project Management tools and techniques studied and discussed in the class. You will need to submit the project plan (maximum 2,000 words, apart from the relevant appendices that you are required to illustrate!) with clear indication of your contributions.
List of projects to be considered (only examples):
- Educating/training business executives on the use of ‘decision making systems’ software.
- Relocating a manufacturing facility of automobile company from the India to Oman
- Organising a blood donation camp in Luton
- Launching of any new product in the market
- Develop a new educational board-game for new skills (example supply chain management and logistics management)
- Create a fund raising event for a renowned charity
You should include the following:
- Project Introduction and Objectives
- Project team and their roles;
- Project stages and key deliverables
- Project time management (Work Breakdown Structure; Activity List; Gantt Chart in MS Project; Network Diagram and Critical Path)
- Budget (cost)
- Quality Plan.
- Risk Log/Register;
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions