You are one of the project managers of the Green Power Project within the University of Salford. Your task is to evaluate the project against the criteria listed below, and propose how the project can deliver enhanced
On successful completion of this assessment, you will be able to:
Knowledge and Understanding.
1. Recognise the role and significance of project planning within the international business environment
2. Identify project management requirements across a range of organisational contexts and structures
3. Demonstrate a critical understanding of a broad range of issues/techniques relating to project management including: planning, scheduling & resourcing, communications, team working and risk management
4. Use a range of established techniques to initiate and undertake project management problems, evaluating alternatives and proposing solutions
Transferable/Key Skills and other Attributes.
1. Effectively plan a project;
2. Demonstrate an appreciation of the difficulties of solving the practical difficulties that may arise in relation to projects and to have gained experience in searching for solutions to such difficulties;
3. Work with others to plan projects for time and risk, solve problems and communicate issues in relation to projects.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions