What are the main features of complex adaptive systems? What can the use of this concept add to our study of international relations?
Answer two questions in your own words
1. What, for Max Horkheimer, distinguished ‘critical theory’ from ‘traditional theory’? (50 marks)
2. What are the main features of complex adaptive systems? What can the use of this concept add to our study of international relations? (50 marks)
3. What, for Andrew Linklater constitutes a ‘transformation of political community’? How viable, in contemporary international relations, is such a transformation? (50 marks)
4. What are the limits of applying Foucault’s concept of governmentality to the study of international relations? (50 marks)
1. Assess the contribution of posthuman thinking to the study of international relations.
2. Your answer to each question should be no longer than 1,500 words
3. While citations are not essential, demonstrating that you know the key writers in each area would result in higher marks
4. Please upload your two answers in ONE Word document.
5. Upload your answers using the turnitin link at the bottom of the section on assessment on the moodle site.
6. All questions carry equal marks
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions