7BUSS001W Economics for (MA) Management
7BUSS001W Economics for (MA) Management, (In-module coursework )
This coursework is in two parts.
- Rationalizing examples of Market Structures (This section is worth 40 marks)
- Evaluating the relationship between variables using correlation and regression techniques and writing a short business report summarizing the actions and outcomes (This section is worth 60 Marks)
Part 1 – Market Structures
For each of market segments below, determine the market structure and justify it using market shares and characteristics:
1. Take away coffee market in the UK.
2. Buying car insurance in the UK
3. Commuter travel (home->work->home) in London
Research will be needed. You may wish to reference in this section. Please reference within the text. No particular referencing style (i.e. Harvard) is needed. Justifications not supported by research normally achieve low scores. A maximum of 200 words per answer please.
Part 2 – Relationships between variables (Correlation and regression).
Business reports have an introduction, findings and conclusions. The short report should not exceed 800 words. All Excel work and charts/graphs must be shown in the text NOT in an appendix. Tables of data should be labeled and included at the end. The report should in Word format. For instructions see below (page 2). Any referencing should be within the text.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions