Analyse the environmental and competitive forces within the UK optics Industry and consider its attracticveness.
Read the ‘Vision Express’ and ‘Grand strategies in vision’ Case Study. You then choose 3 questions to answer out of the following 5 questions.
- Analyse the environmental and competitive forces within the UK optics Industry and consider its attracticveness.
- With reference to both competitive and interactive business strategies, identify why vision express has been successful thus far and whether or not it is sustainable.
- Assess GrandVision’s governance structure and resource allocation in the light of the risks and challenges it faces. How do you think that GrandVision adds or destroys value for its portfolio?
- With reference to Ansoff’s matrix, show how Luxottica ad GrandVision have evolved over time. What can you conclude from each?
- With the creation of EssilorLuxottica, what would you recommend for GrandVision’s future strategy?
The referral/deferral coursework assessment must be submitted by the end of 28th June 2021
Word count: 3000 words (1000 words per question).
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions