Critically evaluate the definition, prevalence, causes/ explanations and prevention of violence. Choose one form of violence discussed within the module to construct your essay
This paper deals with writing an essay of 2000 words based on the primary theme of violence in which you have to discuss the following aspects:
- Critically analyse the definition , importance, reasons, and background of violence
- Explain the prevention and cure of violence
- Select one kind of violence and explain it with the help of evidence
Module Code: CR3025
Assessment type: Essay
Assessment weighting: 100%
You are required to write one essay selected from the questions below. The assignment should be 2000 words in length. You should submit your assignment on the submission date indicated on Blackboard and as per the submission guidelines given.
Summative assignments handed in late will incur the penalties specified in the student handbook.
- Do NOT write your name on any part of your assignment
- On the front page include:
a) your course and module number;
b) date of submission;
c) title of your assignment (this should use the original wording of your chosen essay/assessment task); and
d) the word count (excluding reference list)
- Word process your essay:-
a) Set the text at one and a half spaces
b) Use font size 11 or 12
c) Format paragraphs clearly, leaving a space after each paragraph
d) Number the pages
- Reference your essay using the system outlined in the University’s Harvard referencing guide (available via Blackboard and from the Library website).
- Include a correctly set out reference list which begins on a new page.
Students who fail to follow these guidelines may lose marks.
1) Critically evaluate the definition, prevalence, causes/ explanations and prevention of violence. Choose one form of violence discussed within the module to construct your essay.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
tailored to your instructions