Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the relevant area;
L762-3 - Case Study 3: - Comcast bid for Sky
Prepare a 3,000 word report.
The report should contain the following sections.
- A full description of the terms of Comcast’s bid for Sky with a brief history of the auction process.
- An investigation and analysis of Comcast’s motives in wishing to acquire Sky and the risks for both parties, with reference, where appropriate, to the materials covered on the course. You should refer to the wider literature and your own research in order to give a comprehensive analysis and show your understanding.
- A reasoned conclusion as to whether you believe the acquisition is a sensible commercial deal for both parties and the consequences for the sector. You should also prepare a reflective statement and a 10-minute presentation of your report as outlined on the first page of this document.
Your report you should meet the following seven assessment criteria, where appropriate.
- Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the relevant area;
- Analysis of complex legal, factual, business and/or management issues, as appropriate;
- Application of knowledge and understanding to the task;
- Ability to select and use appropriate information in support of the argument;
- Ability critically to evaluate information as appropriate;
- Ability to reach a clear and reasoned solution to the problem(s) raised in the task, addressing any ethical and commercial issues, as appropriate;
- Ability to communicate using a clear and logical structure and language appropriate to the task.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions