use an example to explain the difference between a child’s sequence of development and their rate of development
Produce a list of factsheets for new practitioners in your setting, you should describe the stages and sequences of development from birth to 7 years to and a summary of significant milestones in the following areas of development: must include images.
- Brain development
Part 2- produce a power point to include:
- use an example to explain the difference between a child’s sequence of development and their rate of development
- use knowledge of sequential emotional development to explain how attachment develops in young children
- identify transitions a child may experience
- refer to the Early Years Foundation Stage to summarise the role of the Key Person in Early years settings and during transition and significant life events
- explain how children’s well-being and individual circumstances can affect their learning.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions