Demonstrate and critically evaluate the practice of ensuring people are managed lawfully and ethically within an organisation, and explain the case for incorporating such practices in an organisation’s resourcing and talent management strategy
ASSIGNMENT 3 INSTRUCTIONS
For your final assignment, you are required to build on your findings and discussions from assignments 1 and 2, critically discuss relevant resourcing and talent management theories with regard to employee turnover, and the impact it can have on an organisation’s strategic goals.
Demonstrate and critically evaluate the practice of ensuring people are managed lawfully and ethically within an organisation, and explain the case for incorporating such practices in an organisation’s resourcing and talent management strategy.
Word length: 1,100 words
Guidance for Assessment 3
• This is an individual assignment.
• The written assignment should be in report format, and structured in paragraphs, with an opening paragraph(introduction), paragraphs to aide discussion, and finally a closing paragraph (conclusion and recommendations).
• Paragraph headings should be relevant to the context of the assignment. The headings must also include: Introduction, background, title of main body of the discussion, analysis and findings, conclusion and recommendations.
• References – all published sources cited in the report must be referenced in alphabetical order, in line with Harvard referencing. These should be in alphabetical order.
• Appendices – this is where you should include all supporting information that you have used to support your analysis and discussion. The could include tables, graphs, questionnaires, surveys or transcripts. Please remember that if you do include appendices, to make reference to them in your report.
Please submit your assignment via Turnitin.
An electronic copy of assignment must be submitted through Turnitin. Paper copy not required
10% of marks are awarded for satisfactory use of language and/or good presentation.
5% of marks are awarded for satisfactory referencing and/or presentation of a bibliography where either is required. Note that all referenced work should be obtained from credible sources.
Students should ensure that they comply with Glyndwr University’s plagiarism policy.
Students should make correct use of the Harvard referencing method.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions