Compare the two main brands owned by the Swatch Group – Omega and Swatch – and evaluate how they are marketed, specifically in terms of the 4 Ps.
This is the reference that you can use it to help you to understand the topic, please read Deshpande, R., Misztal, K. & Beyersdorfer, D. (2014) “The Swatch Group” Harvard Business School case study, 9-512-052. And use other sources for referencing similar to one that has been provided
The assignment’s question is Compare the two main brands owned by the Swatch Group – Omega and Swatch – and evaluate how they are marketed, specifically in terms of the 4 Ps.
Evaluating Swatch vs Omega according to 4Ps-
- Please include these points and linked with the two companies. understanding of Global Business economics and management of businesses including marketing, cultural and managing quality in business organizations.
1. business management and trading
2. including security
3. financing and corporate management
- Please find relevant case studies and critically reviews with data analysis.
- Each of the following points has to be included as each company used this points so please explain them how each company has used them
- Marketing Strategy
- Brands and Branding
- Manufacturing Industry
- Consumer products Industry
- Promotion Strategy
- Apparel and accessories Industry
- SWOT Analysis for SWATCH WATCHES
The report has to cover all these points
- Introduction of Swatch Group and define it what they are specialize in
- History of Swatch Group
- Introduction of Omega Watches
- Omega watches- History
- Comparing Two-Swatch vs Omega
- The report has to be 2000 words apart from references.
- 500 words has to be conclusion, recommendation and future plan for both companies.
- Please use Harvard style in referencing
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions