Produce a factsheet outlining the legal requirements and guidance followed in Early Years setting in relation to: - Health and Safety -Security
1) Produce a factsheet outlining the legal requirements and guidance followed in Early Years setting in relation to:
- Health and Safety
* Refer to a health and safety policy to identify five procedures that are followed in an Early years setting. explain how this policy and the procedures that you have identified keep children safe.
2) Complete the following chart to show an understanding of common childhood illness. Include a minimum of eight common childhood illnesses on the chart produce a table to show:
- What signs would you look out for to indicate that a child was injured?
-use examples to describe the role of the early years practitioner when faced with an urgent, emergency situation requiring medical or dental attention
- a non urgent situation
3) Produce a list of signs and symptoms of allergic reactions and in tolerances in babies and young children ( name and explain at least 6)
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions